Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
How adorable!
big_smile.png

Hi Everyone!
frow.gif

I have 7 week old pullets, I am wondering when those of us west of the cascades are going to be putting our pullets outside permanently?

I was thinking in May the weather would be warm enough for them, and they would be old enough... I want to let them out for the day but it has been to rainy for that this week.
hu.gif

I'm in Bellingham if that helps...

Last edited:
I am in Monroe, and I have a set of chicks that I hatched out back in Mid Feb. They have been outside (with a run and heat lamp) for a couple of weeks now and seem to be doing just fine. They all have thier feathers, so I think they are good
smile.png

Quote:
Glad to see you made it home? How did your hubby handle the little tufted goose?
big_smile.png

He loved it. But sadly it died on Easter.
sad.png
I told him we needed to drive to Wenatchee to get another, he didn't go for that.

yeah, my DH is very good about my chickens. I say we need more room and he just rolls his eyes and says..."again?" Thats why we cant buy a house yet...lol! I just saw a 73 acre farm i want sooooooo bad but it is 1.1 mil....i dont think he would go for that! I just keep reminding him that the "kids are learning, dont you think we need some cows and pigs too?, it would be great for the kids".....I think he is starting to buy it! We are going back tomorrow to the house, Ill take some pics so you can see!!!

Quote:
That's so cool. My boyfriend and I are planning to buy property in about 10 yrs so I can have cows, pigs, and more birds. When I was growing up we had a super sweet Brahma bull named Sam. He was just like a dog!

Hi All!
I thought it was quite out here, but then realized I had stopped getting notifications when ya'll posted!

Any Vancouverites at the Orchard Feed Mill Egg Hunt over the weekend?

I'm not totally certain yet, but I was also wondering if anyone had the space for a 1 year old Red Sussex at their place? She's a sweety, but has not been a very reliable layer and since I can only have 3 on my lot I really need more reliable layers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom