Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Best western at cascade locks
smile.png

You want Big Chickens though right? All mine are bantams but I will have Serama and hopefully both mille and white cochin eggs..
smile.png

We just booked at BW too.
lol.png

I can't really stay overnight, what with the dogs and all, so is this a one day show???? I'll have to drive down and back, so here's hoping!

Here are a few more pics...

DSCN5331.jpg

DSCN5330-1.jpg
(I just could not stop photographing this charming young man! He was enjoying himself!!!

DSCN5352.jpg

DSCN5351.jpg

Absolutely classic shot of the judge when he first came upon Agincourt... what?
lol.png

DSCN5358-1.jpg

Orpington
DSCN5356-1.jpg

DSCN5354-1.jpg

Stunning!

DSCN5362.jpg

Rodger says "So silly, you all, of COURSE I'm the best chicken here!!!!"
lol.png

DSCN5376.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ValleyOf Roses...
Welcome to BYC!
I'm from Redmond...from the same side of the swamp.
lau.gif

You are welcome to join us in the secret cult meeting at Teapot Vegetarian House around 6pm.
Some of us that live in this side of the swamp will be there...then there is the Stevenson show too...that is down under..near portland.

And Hi to all the newbies that I haven't said hi to.
welcome-byc.gif

Give us a day to recoop, & we'll be flying again.

I miss one day and there are nearly 30 pages to read.
th.gif
Okay okay, I really over did it on Saturday. I was a very big Social Butterfly, and now I am paying big time for it. I slept off and on all day yesterday. That is very unusual for me. Normally I never nap during the day let alone sleep, but yesterday it was like I never did wake up completely. I went to bed at 10pm. I must have needed to. Now today the pain has caught up with me. My hips are are hurting so bad that I can't stay in bed, let alone sleep. Uf Da!!!!

I hope everyone else is doing better at least. I am going to have to rethink the going to the shows bit, but I am still really happy that I went. I so wanted to meet everyone, my only regret has that not everyone made it this time. But I was delighted that so many of this group were able to make it. I even got to see my BiL and SiL. I think that I must have known at least half of the people at the show by just being part of this thread.

I also hope that some of the recruiting for the BYC cult, turns up a few more new members. I know that I kept sending people over to the table for food.
lau.gif
I know I meet a number of people that are members of BYC, but didn't know about our thread, so that may help find a few more of us chatty Cathy's too. So I need to catch up, and I also need to see if I can get a wafer for the incubator today.

Im looking at my BYC picture & I forget who is in the golden husky sweat shirt & who is in the Oregon sweat shirt.
You see, I only really got a chance to meet folks with the shirts cause I was trying to distribute them. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom