Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember it being overly cold at the Dec show. What I do remember is standing outside trying to convince 4312 to listen to me rather than her GPS which already had her lost!!!

I do recall snow all the way from home to Monroe and then a very nice day at Monroe.
It was blizzarding all morning...we had a hard time getting to Monroe...then it snowed on & off all day & cleared up late afternoon.
I remember 4312 got hit on her way home too ?

Quote: I googled it last night and got the Nov dates. I posted them last night, you must have missed it.
big_smile.png

I wasn't taking any chances of missing this one. I can't go to the one in Salem because we have plans that weekend. I didn't know what the dates were so I didn't keep it clear.
he.gif

I googled it last night and got the Nov dates. I posted them last night, you must have missed it.
big_smile.png

I wasn't taking any chances of missing this one. I can't go to the one in Salem because we have plans that weekend. I didn't know what the dates were so I didn't keep it clear.
he.gif
Yes I saw it but forgot who posted it.
I should not have posted the booklet for last year in case someone gets confused...imagine them showing up there on the wrong date a month too late ?!?!
smack.gif

That is me slapping my own self !
lau.gif

I am having spiced zuchinni-Applesauce bread for breakfast, with Cream Cheese Frosting.......and a coffa cuppy....
tongue.png

DH called & was in Redding.......100 dgrees there, dry, dusty & a few fires.
He said there was a bad one up the side of Mt Shasta....don't know if it is still going.

Off to get some work done
frow.gif

Quote:
That's one we're doing next week when we study plants and trees. This week is seeds and planting. They're gonna love it though!!
You could try this for your pain. Lay flat and straight on your back. Have hubby grasp the heel of your foot and gradually, but firmly pull towards himself. Then do the opposite leg.

Hi SadieSue! Where abouts in Tacoma are ya?? We just moved back here from Iowa and are over by 15th and Trafton. Had no idea there were big yards so close to downtown, but we have no complaints!
cool.png

Just getting ready for my first flock of gals, I would like to have a buff silkie, those birds are just too precious! Yours are such cuties! Maybe there should be a south sounders meeting
woot.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom