Wasp Nest in the Run

I got bit up today. I need to but haven't replaced the tin roof on my coop, so I decided to do it today, I went around back of the coop with a step ladder and thought I scraped my leg on the fencing that I use under my raised coop, didn't see anything on my leg but knew the feeling as I was getting bit on the ankle and knee area. Also got bit many times on the side of the head. Altogether I got stung about a dozen times. I went in the house and got a slice of onion and rubbed where I was stung to take the sting away, this does work by the way. Still have a lump on my head where they got me. I just came in the house after retrieving my step ladder, and stood around long enough to find that there's a nest in the ground next to the coop, so tonight when I put the girls to bed I will take a can of starting fluid with me and empty it into the entrance of their home., good bye bees.

I got bit up today. I need to but haven't replaced the tin roof on my coop, so I decided to do it today, I went around back of the coop with a step ladder and thought I scraped my leg on the fencing that I use under my raised coop, didn't see anything on my leg but knew the feeling as I was getting bit on the ankle and knee area. Also got bit many times on the side of the head. Altogether I got stung about a dozen times. I went in the house and got a slice of onion and rubbed where I was stung to take the sting away, this does work by the way. Still have a lump on my head where they got me. I just came in the house after retrieving my step ladder, and stood around long enough to find that there's a nest in the ground next to the coop, so tonight when I put the girls to bed I will take a can of starting fluid with me and empty it into the entrance of their home., good bye bees.

You're braver than I am to go back! Then again, I'd be in the hospital.
ep.gif
Hope you get them.

I went back last night and everything was quiet, and let them have it. None came out while I was there, but they can't be trusted, I'll go out this morning with the can again to see what going on.

Back
Top Bottom