Wasters Only. No excuses.

Who will the winner be?

• Total voters
Pics
Sorry kdog don’t think the job up here will work with your sched, I usually start at 5 (pup needs a pee break), throw a log on the fire and coffee is on no later than 7!
Then feed and water horses, (and by “water” I mean several minutes of chipping ice to open the water hole lol), followed by chipping poo off the barn floor, (keep mouth closed due to flying poo nugs), then work in the studio for 8-10-12 hrs.

The bright spot is that this year the chooks are pretty hands-off, they have a huge coop, a feeder that holds 50lbs of chow and a great big cooler with a tank heater.
Oh and somewhere throughout the day run dogs, clean house, make dinner, do laundry......

:celebrate
Screenshot_20200117-112046.png

Sorry kdog don’t think the job up here will work with your sched, I usually start at 5 (pup needs a pee break), throw a log on the fire and coffee is on no later than 7!
Then feed and water horses, (and by “water” I mean several minutes of chipping ice to open the water hole lol), followed by chipping poo off the barn floor, (keep mouth closed due to flying poo nugs), then work in the studio for 8-10-12 hrs.

The bright spot is that this year the chooks are pretty hands-off, they have a huge coop, a feeder that holds 50lbs of chow and a great big cooler with a tank heater.
Oh and somewhere throughout the day run dogs, clean house, make dinner, do laundry......
It will work!
It's perfect, she needs a strict tight routine.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom