Watched my friend getting attacked by a rooster😂

33ChickenLovers

Songster
May 18, 2021
So yesterday we went over to a friends house who warned me that they have a rooster that likes to pick on people and draws blood. It was the big sussex rooster who has been named ‘Kronk‘. So on that day my curious friend walked up to Kronk and he didn’t move a mussel (instead he stood still standing proud) so my friend turned away when it puffed its neck and gave my friend such a fright he ran😂
But the rooster kept in perfect pace!
So while the rooster had his neck puffed (which made himself double the size he already is!) my friend had to nudge it with his foot over and over while the rooster kept on flapping with its legs in the air trying to spike my friend with his mighty spurs. This had been happening for about two minutes when finally their dog ‘Major’ a bull mastiff came to the rescue. He slowly aproached the rooster (at first the rooster attempted to fight him) but then he chased Kronk away.😅😂

So yesterday we went over to a friends house who warned me that they have a rooster that likes to pick on people and draws blood. It was the big sussex rooster who has been named ‘Kronk‘. So on that day my curious friend walked up to Kronk and he didn’t move a mussel (instead he stood still standing proud) so my friend turned away when it puffed its neck and gave my friend such a fright he ran😂
But the rooster kept in perfect pace!
So while the rooster had his neck puffed (which made himself double the size he already is!) my friend had to nudge it with his foot over and over while the rooster kept on flapping with its legs in the air trying to spike my friend with his mighty spurs. This had been happening for about two minutes when finally their dog ‘Major’ a bull mastiff came to the rescue. He slowly aproached the rooster (at first the rooster attempted to fight him) but then he chased Kronk away.😅😂
I have a roo that chases away all the pigeons-as he had noticed me chase them away - or Ill catch and cage them because they eat my flock's food, so the roo has taken on the job now! has eaten a pigeon so far, and has a beak like a hawk...very, very identifying :))

It's all fun and games -- unless you're the rooster's victim.

I am still curious why my parents allowed our two Bantam roosters to surround and torment me every day when I got off the school bus.

Did Mom and Dad like Heckel and Jeckyll better than they liked me? Maybe they just liked to see me "dance"??? I guess it was cheaper than the tap and ballet lessons at Mrs. Bates' studio.

Back
Top Bottom