~Water Hazards~a Duck Role play (allowing other animals please read)

Name:bramble
breed:male mallard
species:duck
Flock:west
picture/description:regular mallard
other:is male
Username:cluckcluck1215

Name: Grace
breed: Mallard
species: Duck
Flock: West
picture/description:

other: Her mate and brood were murdered by a fox
Username: chickygirl7

(accepted,ok)

Christopher quacked back, "We could be risking just as much if we stay here!We could freeze in the lake and become otter food! Every winter there is a decreeasing amout of ducks and other waterfowl,and a rising amout of raccoons,otters,and other predators!

(accepted,ok)

Christopher quacked back, "We could be risking just as much if we stay here!We could freeze in the lake and become otter food! Every winter there is a decreeasing amout of ducks and other waterfowl,and a rising amout of raccoons,otters,and other predators!

(Can I have a chicken?)
Twilight quacked more,"we are risking the lives of our members traveling though!"she said,"I was Hached and raised here, and I'm going to die here"she said, suddenly, a idea clicked into her head,"how about"she begian slowly"we take a vote.if more members vote to stay, we stay.if more members vote to leave, we leave"she said.

we will collect votes from all the flock members then. all who want to migrate and enjoy nice California weather and take a risk one in their life say Migrate! All who want to stay here and die from otters,34 degree weather, raccoons,weasles,martins,minks,coyotes,and so on, AND have stray humans here and there-"Wait! The Perky little Pintail,piped up and said,"The last time there was a hunter here was 3 years ago! 22 hours,37 minutes,7 seconds,8,9,10,11,-" Oh well!"

Back
Top Bottom