~Water Striding~ A kelpie roleplay

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PerfectPlumage, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Yus

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's ok

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Striker was wondering what was going on. She followed Jinx to find Jinx trying to lure this stallion. Striker felt odd, she wasn't part of this. But it seemed like the stallion was using kelpie powers on her... lol

2. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

"Of course. Then I can also show you the best grazing fields, there is also a apple tree I know of with the largest, juiciest apples..." She murmured.

3. ducky 13

Clive became excited. "Ok! The stables can wait!" He said foolishly ready to follow Jinx. Striker gasped, she couldn't kill him! This was her chance to actually fit in, to belong. Striker galloped toward them then stopped in between them. "Or we could check out the stables of yours first!" She said quickly glancing back at Jinx

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  4. PerfectPlumage

Jinx gave Striker a look of fury. but calmed when she shifted her gaze toward Clive. "Yes, or that. But don't those apples sound delicious?" She asked them both.

5. ducky 13

Striker growled low enough so Clive couldn't hear it but loud enough for Jinx to hear. "I'm not hungry... I'd rather see this stable. I have never seen or heard of such a thing, you must show me." She said in pure adoration. Clive was amazed. "You haven't seen, or heard about a stable! Now you must see it!" He said

6. PerfectPlumage

"Okay." Said Jinx reluctantly. "We shall travel to the stable first."

7. PerfectPlumage

(Here's Jinx's true form.[​IMG]
    the three things on her neck are gills but they look like scars ;-;)

8. ducky 13

Striker looked at her in victory. Then followed Clive to the stables. Clive pranced toward the old stables leading the way.

9. PerfectPlumage

Jinx followed. She was walking extremely quietly. As she walked she was slowly turning to her kelpie form.. I am so hungry. I can't wait any longer! She thought. Jinx transformed completely. She lunged suddenly over Striker and onto Clive's back and sank her three inch canines into his neck and thrashed violently. (Hungry Jinx xD)

10. ducky 13

Striker growled loudly and transformed into her kelpie form also, grabbing Jinx' s leg and ripping her off.

Clive reared up in pain he began running away as far as he could, even after he reaches his stable he kept running. He had heard of those creatures but never encountered one. Now he wished to never encounter one again... but that other Kellie had helped him???

Striker reared up ready to fight with her front legs kicking in the air and her nostrils flared. She landed down and huffed into Jinx' s face.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by