~Water Striding~ A kelpie roleplay

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PerfectPlumage, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Yus

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's ok

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

Jinx made a horrible mangled screech of fury. She reared on two legs. "That was a chance of prey! Do you know how low food supply is right now?!" She snapped.

2. ducky 13

ducky 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Striker ignored her question and huffed, rearing up and kicking her in the stomach with her front leg. She growled and screeched baring her fangs.

3. PerfectPlumage

Jinx reared up too, roaring extremely load. She returned the blow with a knocking Striker off her hoof's, making her lose balance.

4. ducky 13

Striker fell to the ground, and looked up at Jinx with angry eyes. She was on her back, she took her back legs while on the ground and kicked Jinx in the leg, injuring it with bruises.

(See you later gotta take a shower.)

5. PerfectPlumage

(Okay see ya) Jinx neighed furiously and limped off to find food.

6. ducky 13

(Ok I'm back but I have a small amount of time)

Striker got up and ran after her, growling and huffing. She decided to leave her but chased her away(or tried) to warn her to keep away from Clive.

7. ducky 13

(Oh out these rules on the first post so that the rp doesn't get shut down. Put them in bold at the very top.

Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

8. PerfectPlumage

(Okay)

9. PerfectPlumage

(Done)

10. ducky 13

(Ok, you saved the rp from extinction!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by