WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
We shall see how the current hatch goes...
wink.png

I have polish I can trade for. It will be a free days since I just collected 2 today.
I can side swap you for polish if you want. 1st offer for the chain needs to be waterfowl or paypal, then you can add any other eggs you want to your offer after that.

if i only have rouen laying daily, could i offer them only? i do have f&w runner and pekin but they don't seem to be laying daily

if i only have rouen laying daily, could i offer them only? i do have f&w runner and pekin but they don't seem to be laying daily
You can offer a single breed if they are able to supply the required number of eggs in 4 days. Or a mix of eggs to get to the minimum number. In lieu of pure waterfowl eggs, the first offer can be PayPal, then other types of fowl after that.

SWAP RULES

1. You must have at least 1 offer of purebreed WATERFOWL eggs. You may offer more than 1 PURE breed of egg in an offer. Additional offers may be mixed breed or other types of fowl.

2. If eggs are from mixed colors, please note color combinations.

3. Minimum of 4 eggs for duck & turkey, 2 for goose & peafowl, 6 for chicken, guinea, pheasant, 12 for quail.

Last edited:
You can offer a single breed if they are able to supply the required number of eggs in 4 days. Or a mix of eggs to get to the minimum number. In lieu of pure waterfowl eggs, the first offer can be PayPal, then other types of fowl after that.

SWAP RULES

1. You must have at least 1 offer of purebreed WATERFOWL eggs. You may offer more than 1 PURE breed of egg in an offer. Additional offers may be mixed breed or other types of fowl.

2. If eggs are from mixed colors, please note color combinations.

3. Minimum of 4 eggs for duck & turkey, 2 for goose & peafowl, 6 for chicken, guinea, pheasant, 12 for quail.
Thanks Amy. Yes, as long as each breed is separated & pure you can offer a combination of breeds in your 1st offer. Just list the breeds. If you don't have any pures, you can offer $15 paypal as your 1st offer & mixed waterfowl eggs as a 2nd offer. You can also offer any other eggs or swap page items as long as either pure waterfowl or paypal is your 1st offer.

Yes, I can do just runners & pekins in an order if you claim them.

UPDATED CURRENT OFFER:

6 Pekin duck

4+ Indian Runner (mixed color flock)

4+ Assorted Duck (pure runner, call, pekin &/or Muscovy, at least 2 breeds included)

8+ EE roo over assorted layer breeds (will make Easter Eggers)

12+ Coturnix quail (mixed colors, jumbo & regular)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom