Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Not at all!!!!!

• Haven't joined...

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
'We have to get more information.' Lisa thought a moment 'How about we leave the male here, and get the female to show us where she was when the animals changed.'
'Sounds ok' James said, the then said,"Mrs. Vampire, could you show us where the animals where when they changed? Mr. V will stay with our gaurds."
The female nodded her approvial.

Lisa nodded and turned to call a guard over to take the male. "Have a medic look at his arm" she told the guard then looked back to James 'I need to get my weapons'

Name: Jordan
Species: Elf
History: TBR
Family: Unknown
Crush: None so far
Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: None so far
Personality: Funny, outgoing, smart, adventurous, dare-devilish, but can become very short tempered. Strong minded.
Appearance: Dark hair, pointy ears. Hazel brown eyes, tan-ish skin. Tall. Handsome.
Any titles (King, queen, mentee, Governor): None
User: Bluebee

(I couldn't find a picture lol.)

Name: Jordan
Species: Elf
History: TBR
Family: Unknown
Crush: None so far
Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: None so far
Personality: Funny, outgoing, smart, adventurous, dare-devilish, but can become very short tempered. Strong minded.
Appearance: Dark hair, pointy ears. Hazel brown eyes, tan-ish skin. Tall. Handsome.
Any titles (King, queen, mentee, Governor): None
User: Bluebee

(I couldn't find a picture lol.)
(Accepted, where would you like to jump in? He could be the guard watching the male vampire)

Lisa nodded and went to her room, quickly grabbing her weapons and putting them on. She returned to James and the female. "Let's go."

Lisa nodded and went to her room, quickly grabbing her weapons and putting them on. She returned to James and the female. "Let's go."
"Ok, cool" James said.
The female lead the way out.

The male Vampire glared at Jordan,"Hello, gaurd are you enjoying keeping me locked up while I'm in pain?"

(They could walk by Misty and she could follow them?)

"Ok, cool" James said.
The female lead the way out.

The male Vampire glared at Jordan,"Hello, gaurd are you enjoying keeping me locked up while I'm in pain?"

(They could walk by Misty and she could follow them?)
Lisa followed James quietly, thinking.

Back
Top Bottom