Waterville Maine Tractor Supply Flock Swap 5-13-12

Make sure all animals are in good health unless stated otherwise and kept away from contaminating other animals!

no one should be bringing sick animals, regardless if you are telling people. they don't belong at a swap

not what I meant, Oops I wwill change that!

Make sure all animals are in good health unless stated otherwise and kept away from contaminating other animals!

no one should be bringing sick animals, regardless if you are telling people. they don't belong at a swap

waterville swap is in 2 weeks- its a sunday swap and if all goes well, which I really hope,we will do this the 2nd sunday of each month.
vendors need to set up starting at the wood pellet pile closest to the store in that row, pull your vehicle all the way through and take 2 spaces, selling out of the back and in the 2nd space. the opposite side has parking a different direction so the store would like to leave those spaces for buyers to park.

it is in the JFk mall with hannaford and tj maxx, the old LL bean call center.
it is mothers day but me being a mother, what do I want for mothers day, chickens!
see, it's a win win situation.

found the address 10 kennedy memorial dr. waterville maine 04901

way better then the plants I get every yr. my rule is, you give me a plant for mothers day, I'll tell you where to put it (oops, i mean I'll tell you where to plant it)

way better then the plants I get every yr. my rule is, you give me a plant for mothers day, I'll tell you where to put it (oops, i mean I'll tell you where to plant it)

So then I should give you a seedling at the swap?

Depending on the weather I should have 5 week old chicks (most likely sexable) available and perhaps some more tomato seedlings.

Anyone interested in ancona roosters? I have two but they're currently in the official Rooster Holding Area for dinner unless someone wants them.

Back
Top Bottom