Watery Liquid Filled In Earlobe

It's ok I notice only today ..
He undergo for comb surgery in September since then I didn't bath him cause of his wound healing
Since then he only clean him

I only notice I've.checkout web there's in DVM I read about Outer Ear Infection due to Fungi

I Just Puncture it and clean it with liquid betadine will.bath him tomorrow first
I would watch it for a couple of days to see whether it re-absorbs or increases in size.
After a few days if it's still there and it's just fluid, I would probably drain it.

I don't see anything that indicates fungus at this point, the earlobe looks clean and the skin looks fine to me except for the small water blister.

I would not give any antibiotics at all unless there are signs/symptoms of infection. Just give him his normal food and water.

I would watch it for a couple of days to see whether it re-absorbs or increases in size.
After a few days if it's still there and it's just fluid, I would probably drain it.

I don't see anything that indicates fungus at this point, the earlobe looks clean and the skin looks fine to me except for the small water blister.

I would not give any antibiotics at all unless there are signs/symptoms of infection. Just give him his normal food and water.

I drain it and clean it with some Betadine
Maybe he didn't bath from. Months that's why this happened ..

I thought it's pox but I search there's nothing I find similar with this

What signs I notice if there's Infection?

Hello Saaniya.
That looks like a sebaceous cyst to me. They are non cancerous and shouldn’t be painful.
Have a look with a strong magnifying glass to see if there is a blocked pore which can cause this. You can drain them; a bit like a blister but then you need to protect against infection.

Hello Saaniya.
That looks like a sebaceous cyst to me. They are non cancerous and shouldn’t be painful.
Have a look with a strong magnifying glass to see if there is a blocked pore which can cause this. You can drain them; a bit like a blister but then you need to protect against infection.

Oh god is that dangerous or anything to worry about I didn't read about that I'm really worrying or this is a sign of anything?

I drain it and clean it with some Betadine
Maybe he didn't bath from. Months that's why this happened ..

I thought it's pox but I search there's nothing I find similar with this

What signs I notice if there's Infection?

When I drain it it's clear liquid like sometimes we got in our hands or fingers
O.K. I didn't understand that you already drained it. As long as you cleaned it, I think it should be fine.

Signs of infection - redness, heat, pus, foul odors, lethargy.
He's such a Sweetie Pie, Saaniya!

Back
Top Bottom