ways in which BYC forum is different (better) than Facebook

Quote:
w00t
bow.gif

Quote:
Consider this: without adds, almost every site you use including (BYC) would have to be shut down for lack of monies. But noooooo, everyone has to have their cake and eat it too.
roll.png

"OMG THIS SITE HAS ADDS!!! HOW ANNOYING!!! AND THEY ARE TRACKING ME!!! BLEEPING SPIES!!!"
"WHA?!?!?!?! THEY WANT TO MAKE ME **PAY** TO GET ON THIS SITE? GREEDY CROOKS!!!"

ETA: Sorry, I'm a bit frustrated right now. Nothing personal.
wink.png

Last edited:
TM Chickens - Sorry you are frustrated right now. I don't take offense. That is part of what I love about this site. Differences of opinion, besides teaching a newbie to chickens so much. I would much rather pay for sites I regularly use though. Could be a free use period before fees kick in to ensure you want to pay for a site. Say 15-30days? I pay a fee for a recipe site I use online all the time and don't mind it even though they too have advertisements. Not to mention the library which I use online & Amazon, you kind of get the picture.....
smile.png

I have yet to hear a reason why it would behoove me to sign up for Facebook. Have yet to come up with a reason why I should get off BYC. 'Nuff said.

What's a facebook? lol
The only people I know that are on facebook are people I would rather NOT know.
The people on here are friendly and helpful.
big_smile.png

There is much more information on here I can utilize than on facebook ie: seeing on the tv about people putting up every mundane thing they do every 5 minutes.
barnie.gif

I have to say BYC's good because you can talk to people even without asking them for a friend request
tongue.png

That would make it a lot harder to get to know new people
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom