Wazine wormer WARNING! - UPDATE

NP
smile.png

Thank you so much for posting this. What a horrible experience. I appreciate you sharing it with us. It's one mistake I can now avoid. I would have tried incubating the eggs, myself. Just because I'm like that, and wouldn't have known differently.

To be honest when the label says, "Not for egg layers" or something similar, I always sort of assumed that it meant that, PERIOD. As in.. no amount of withdrawal period will ever make these eggs safe again.. ever. Yeah, maybe that's an oversimplification, but just seems like it'd be easy for drug residue to stay in their bodies. I'm not sure where I stand on the whole worming issue. As long as I don't have a problem, I'm sticking with pumpkin
smile.png
as a preventative. At least I KNOW I don't have to worry about that. My understanding of some herbals, including wormwood, is that they are VERY poisonous. Correct me if I am mistaken there, though. Not sure I'd feel safe even using that.

Meghan

Last edited:
Pumpkin? That's new to me...have to check into that. And it's really irritating b/c my guys didn't even HAVE worms. I don't know why I wormed them...
Kristi

Back
Top Bottom