WC Black Polish Eggs 6+ to ship Monday 4/14

just candled and all polish eggs r fertile and looking good!!
ep.gif
the maran eggs r to dark to tell so will be a surprise.
lau.gif
thanks so much!!! will keep u posted!
silkie

Yay!! Thanks for the update, Silkie!! Fertility is great here, but of course you never can tell what's going to happen after the post office gets done with them--so it's good to hear that they obviously survived shipping very well!! I can't candle those Marans eggs, either.
lol.png
I try, and I check the air cells, but I end up leaving them all in the 'bator because I don't trust throwing any of them out based on the little bit I can see. I just hatched my first Marans of the year and, sorry to say, I think I only have 2 pullets, the rest seem to be roosters.
roll.png
Oh well! I'll send pullet vibes your way...
fl.gif

I have another batch of Polish eggs that I can send out tomorrow--if anyone is interested, please see the first page.

Quote:
If you want this batch, they're yours! They've been laying very well the last couple of days so I should have a lot of extras to send. Email me if you want them.

I still have these available, I have 11 eggs sitting here so I could hopefully send someone out a dozen today if they want them--$17 includes shipping, paypal only. See the first post for details.

I will have more eggs available to ship Monday--see first post for all of the details!

Back
Top Bottom