WC Black Polish Eggs 6+ to ship Monday 4/14

Crunchie

Brook Valley Farm
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
Maryland
My 'bators are about to be really full
lol.png
and I just hatched out a bunch of these guys myself (chick pic below!) so I will have eggs available to ship next week if anyone is interested.

6+ eggs, White Crested Black Polish (large fowl). I will send all eggs collected Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning before I ship. $17 (shipping included) by PayPal only.

These are from show quality lines, but these particular birds are breeders and I have not shown any of them. The potential is there to hatch some nice birds, but I can't guarantee that you will hatch show winners. Please see my web site for more pics and information. If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to ask here or email me at maria @ brookvalleyfarms.com (remove the spaces). I am an NPIP participant.

I just hatched several chicks myself, I had a great hatch rate!

Iggy12_07_crop.jpg

Yes, that is purple in this hen's crest and no, I wasn't dying her for Easter!
lol.png
It was a salve I had used on her crest because she was getting picked--it was a while ago, but some of her feathers are still a little purple (don't tell her it wasn't on purpose, she thinks it's fancy!
tongue.png
).
Etta3_08.jpg

How can you resist the fluff??
wink.png

DSCF0007.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I should have these available often--I can't hatch them all (though I probably would if I had a bigger incubator
roll.png
) and they are laying fairly well right now.

Peeps, I love the buff-laced. Do you have large fowl or bantams? Right now I only have the large fowl white crested blacks, but I'm looking to add some bantam varieties very soon.

I still have these available--should have a nice set of eggs to go out Monday if anyone wants to try them!

my eggs were here yesterday but my phone didn't register the voice mail till to late from the po, so i got them this am. wonderful pack job all the little beauties made it perfect!!!

first time i ever saw a choc egg, just gorgous!!
love.gif
haha my boys were like how did ya make a choc egg??
lau.gif
i said um i made choc pretzles the other day not eggs that's a real egg, their mouths drop,rotfl. they r excited to see what their choc eggers will looks like!!

all the eggs were beautiful!!! thanks so much will keep ya posted how hatch goes and how the boys do showing with them this year.

loads of thanks,
silkie

I have bantams. I love them!!! I do sell their eggs but right now I only have 1 hen laying, I can let you know when they start laying good if you'd like!!

miss_thenorth, I'm in MD.

FrontPorchIndiana, I sent you an email. Thank you!

Peeps, I'd love to know when you have eggs available--if I have room in my incubator when you do, I will be very tempted!

Silkie, that is just too adorable about the "chocolate" eggs.
lol.png
I do hope you hatch a couple of those guys, too--if your kids were impressed with those eggs I sent, they'll love the first eggs those Marans pullets lay. They are much darker than these that I'm getting now! I'm glad all of the eggs made it ok; please keep me posted on your hatch, I love updates!.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom