We adopted our foster St Bernard!!

Knock Kneed Hen

California Dream'in Chickens
9 Years
Feb 15, 2010
So. Cal.
I'm so in Loooooove!! We just adopted "Greta". We've fostered St. Bernards for 5 years now. It's always hard letting them go. I just couldn't let this one go though. She's a gem!
love.gif

Follow us on Facebook: Sunny Saints St. Bernard Rescue
49067_img_1795.jpg
49067_img_1878.jpg

Great Greta is Gorgeous!

When I was younger, we had a St. For the few short years she was with us...........what love
love.gif
We got her by accident, going to look at a cat my mom wanted. The "owners" had moved, left the cat and dog in the house to fend for themselves. Of course we could not just take the cat, so Miss Elsie came to live on the farm.

Quote:
LOL! I'm a two time foster failure!! I just agreed to take and keep her litter mate. Suffers from separation anxiety, but has done extremely well here with his sister.
smile.png

"Greta" on the left, "Winston" in the middle, and foster pup "Kristen" on the right. "Kristen" is available for adoption!
49067_img_2699.jpg

Quote:
LOL! I'm a two time foster failure!! I just agreed to take and keep her litter mate. Suffers from separation anxiety, but has done extremely well here with his sister.
smile.png

"Greta" on the left, "Winston" in the middle, and foster pup "Kristen" on the right. "Kristen" is available for adoption!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/49067_img_2699.jpg

Yeah, right. You keep telling yourself that
big_smile.png

Beautiful picture of your three dogs.
smile.png

Quote:
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/49067_img_2699.jpg

Yeah, right. You keep telling yourself that
big_smile.png

Beautiful picture of your three dogs.
smile.png

No,No,No,No!! My TWO dogs! I already have two others. I think DH would give me the boot if I dared sneak another in. I'm having fun with them though. Here's another pic. My labx "Steena" is apparently the black sheep of the family!
lol.png

BTW, we do adopt out of state and I'll even throw in a couple of chickens to sweeten the deal
wink.png

49067_img_2687.jpg

Back
Top Bottom