We are back!

Meyer Hatchery has really good reviews, they have Lavender Orpington which have really good reviews, would 8 of these in the heat be ok? Their coop will be open air, and shaded.
I highly recommend thinking about getting a couple of black Australorps if you want good layers.
Beware that the lavender birds don't usually look as pretty as their advertisement photos.

Decided to use www.meyerhatchery.com they had really good reviews and it seems to be reputable. Looks like I will get the babies 19-21. Getting the wood this week and coop built this weekend!

8x Lavender Orphington here we come!

1634580395095.png

Meyer Hatchery has really good reviews, they have Lavender Orpington which have really good reviews, would 8 of these in the heat be ok? Their coop will be open air, and shaded.
Welcome to BYC! Meyers is very good honest people . I have first hand knowledge of them I ordered 25 New Hampshire reds some time ago and realized it was too late in the year to have chicks in the brooder . I told them and before you could say Bobs your uncle the full amount was back in my account . :yesss:

Back
Top Bottom