we didnt learn our lesson the first time

Have had animals in the past who earned names like Spack and Spaz etc... None of them lasted and none of them produced anything worth keeping so now if I see those traits I name them 'dinner'.

About his crest, do you mean he burned his feathers only, or his actual flesh? Not sure because you mentioned aloe plant but you can't heal burned feathers, lol...

For his eye, chamomile tea can be very helpful to disinfect and soothe, and help heal, or aloe plant, or sage seeds if you have them (nobody does, really, just saying because it's a remote possibility)...

For burned skin, I've yet to see anything work like Lucas's Pawpaw Ointment. It takes out the pain and facilitates some amazingly rapid healing. Stockholm tar is great for so many things it's unbelievable but I've never tried it on burns so I only mention it because if he's badly burned enough to have an open wound then it would apply.

Best wishes.

thank you, i thought he had burned to the shin but i was mistaken the feathers had burned in a clump to his head. they are growing back. i did use the aloe just in case it hurt. im sure it did. the heat would of hurt being so close.he is better now, if not pretty funky looking.

thank you, i thought he had burned to the shin but i was mistaken the feathers had burned in a clump to his head. they are growing back. i did use the aloe just in case it hurt. im sure it did. the heat would of hurt being so close.he is better now, if not pretty funky looking.
burned to the skin ( its early) not shin lol

Back
Top Bottom