We finished!!

I have SERIOUS coop & run envy. Love everything, think the octagon window is delightful, want to snuggle with your basset, will steal some ideas from you, and am currently cogitating upon the sun shade installation.

WOW.

I have two banty roos who can fly Over the barn !
ep.gif
But Thank you our run needs a new roof and that help!

I don't want to try and 'sell' anything, but my store has the sun shade available for $.60/square foot plus ups shipping. It can be made in any size or shape you want. I am sure happy with it!
58214_picture_033.jpg

WoW I'm picking up a solar screen 4' by 4' and it runs $65.00 !
roll.png
My DH proudly put in an old garden kitchen window he found the chickens love it but w/o screen chickens will bake even with our ventilation hence the screen. Am assumeing not from a big bx store. p.s. just re-read your post Your Store ???

Last edited:
I really enjoyed looking at your pics, not only of the coop but Jackson eying up the bread and napping in the run.... Very nice that your entire family worked on the coop together.

ellieroo,

No, not a big box store. I own a small roofing supply yard in nevada and sell all kinds of stuff. I mainly sell the sun shades to roofers who use them as tarps for their trash trailers so when they tarp a load the wind can blow through the tarps. The tarp is actually what they call 70% sun screen, but roofers and construction guys love them since they're light weight and the wind blows through them. If your interested in more info on them log onto www.morethanroofing.com for information on my company and all our contact info. We can get you anytype of shade you need in Black, White, Tan, and Green in pretty much any size or shape you want.
wink.png

What a fantastic set-up you guys created! Very, very cool! Makes me want to go out and throw rocks at my coop...And good grief, I make my living as a carpenter! Congrats on a job well done!

Back
Top Bottom