We have a wonderful BYC member in need of prayers...

hugs.gif
fl.gif

She believes he left the home sometime between 1:30AM and 4:00AM.

They live in Casa Grande and she says "he has a hand full of change and maybe 1 bottle of water. He took a military outfit and we think he is either hiding in the desert or tried to find a way to Phoenix."

I wouldn't want ANY of my kids in the desert...

I'm hoping he talked to a friend and met up with them or something...that gives us the greatest hope that they'll find him.
I'm praying he didn't go hitchhiking up I-10... that would be very dangerous.

I couldn't find the details either, but not knowing the age hopefully law enforcement have taken his computer and checked his interactions with friends because that is probably how he would have made arrangements to meet up with someone. Cell phone records, house phone records, etc, all will give clues on who he has talked to and will give them a starting point.

Heck, I remember when our car broke down halfway to Phoenix on I-10 when I was...well, it was over 30 years ago, and it was scary then. Casa Grande is in a weird space, with the college-town vibe...but not.

I pray he'll be safe, that he'll call home, that no one will victimize him, and that he'll be shielded from harm. God, You do so much, and You are so great- please shield him from those who would victimize him and guide those with knowledge of his situation into directing him home or directing others into placing him in the hands of his family and loved ones. Please, God, give him safety and perseverance for finding his way back to safety and loving arms. You are a great and loving God. In Jesus's name we pray; hear our voices raised together as one, Amen.

Back
Top Bottom