we have babies YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chicken delighted, Jul 14, 2011.

1. chicken delighted

chicken delighted Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2011
    mesick,michigan
    [​IMG] finally it worked the chicks are not due till tomorrow but they are piping, the frist one is out . does it take a while for them to stand and their toes to be stright? little concern i have allways had a broody hen except the time we hatched 3 chickes with a candy themonitor and damp wash clothes but somehow my brian lost that file [​IMG] so i am thinking that they do wabble around for a while right? [​IMG]
    [​IMG] yeps! this is nerve recking, i feel like i am in the waitng room ,waitng for one of my grandchildern to be born

thanks to everyone who has so willing provided information about the hatching proccess and for all he wonderful information freely givien on this site to help i love yas!! and this site

2. mathesonfarm

mathesonfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2010
    New York
    YAY!!!!!!!! Congats! I cant answer your question because this is my first time hatching...I AM SO NERVOUS...They're hatch date in EARLY this Monday! Are you able to post pics of them?

3. nurse_turtle

nurse_turtle Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2011
    Foothills of NC
    Yes, new hatchlings flop around like drunken college kids. Check on them an hour later and they're upright and drying out nicely. Congratulations on your new fuzzy butts![​IMG]

4. Ilovemyladies!

Ilovemyladies! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Hills of Kentucky
    Yayy! I know it's very, very, very nerve recking! You will get used to it [​IMG]

-Shannon [​IMG]

5. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    [​IMG] no pic i think im going to cry [​IMG]

6. chicken delighted

chicken delighted Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2011
    mesick,michigan
    darn camera broke [​IMG] i wish i could send pictures maybe ill go to wally world after work. oh thanks about the wobblies . this little one is all silver color it has the big eyes and so cute (yup i have joined the mommy chick side ) i am in [​IMG] even my husband is excited. i love that part [​IMG] he went out and order more lumber for the 2nd coop [​IMG]

7. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Hahahahah go on to wally world im sure your dh wouldnt mind [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by