We have our 1st egg!!

This is the description. I love this camera!

WYZE Cam v3 with Color Night Vision, Wired 1080p HD Indoor/Outdoor Video Camera, 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT​

Thanks. I'll look into that. But I am leaning towards a non-wired remote battery type of camera because my coop is way out in the backyard.

This is the description. I love this camera!

WYZE Cam v3 with Color Night Vision, Wired 1080p HD Indoor/Outdoor Video Camera, 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT​

Had a chance to look at that camera on Amazon. Look like a good camera and a great price. As to the wired situation, do you have one CAT-5 cable to the camera or are there electrical cords as well? Also, how would I install a wired camera out in the chicken coop in the backyard? Do you bury the cable(s) in plastic tubing, or whatever? Thanks for any help. Probably basic questions, but I had not even consider a wired option.

I'm surprised that out of my 5 girls, Gerty is still the only one laying. In the past 11 days, she's given me 10 eggs. My girls are all the same age, but... maybe the others will wait for longer days?

Last edited:
Let us see the egg! 😎
20211129_183216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom