We have ourselves a tree climber!!! (pic)

Quote:
LOL, i could never send my girls to freezer camp!!! Besides i could think of a few family members i would enjoy seeing them get splattered!!
lau.gif

You must promise to get her bombing your family members on video and post it for us to watch.
pop.gif

Dang - I know chickens always try to go to the highest roost, but she's really outdone herself! She does come in for the night...right? My neighbors' chickens pulled this behavior and then started refusing to come down at night. That was all fine ... until they weren't there in the morning ... Great pic BTW -

Quote:
I don't know what breed she is, i adopted her from a guy in town. Here is a closer pic of her, maybe you would know.

102726_img_20110913_182243.jpg

Quote:
Amy,

She eventually comes down after i ignore her for a while and she sees all of her friends getting treats. I wouldn't leave her out, the only time my chickens free range is when i am outside with them. I am terrified of preditors getting them. They usually get their freedom for 1 hour in the afternoon, and one hour right before lock up.

Karen

You sound like me, Karen. I'm super worried about predators, too - kind of neurotic, actually - and plan to keep mine in an 8X16 run. I've got the typical predators in rural San Diego county - and then yesterday I found out we have weasels. Weasels??? HERE??? I feel like an over-protective mommy...

Back
Top Bottom