We hold these truths to be self-evident....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Just-Like-Hatching, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Just-Like-Hatching

Just-Like-Hatching Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    Dothan, AL
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Just want to wish EVERRYONE a Great 4th of July weekend and thank all of you that at some time has Served our Country to ensure that we continue the Freedoms that we now have.

2. brahma-momma

brahma-momma Out Of The Brooder

Jun 18, 2008
    Burnside, Ky
    HERE!!! HERE!!! I second that:D

3. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    HERE - HERE! I third that! [​IMG]

4. lleighmay

lleighmay Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    Woodlawn, VA
    Thank you- and that's what it's all about...... I'm 47 yoa and it still makes me teary every time to think about what people have sacrificed so we can have what we have. God Bless Us Everyone

5. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Quote:+1

6. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Happy 4th to you too!

7. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Quote:I'll add to that. In light of message boards and society in general, "I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." Let us all remember those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we now enjoy.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  8. Timmo

Timmo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    Quote:I'll add to that. In light of message boards and society in general, "I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." Let us all remember those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we now enjoy.

That's Memorial Day.... [​IMG]

*raises glass*

"Thank you John Adams! Here's to John Adams!"

*drinks*

Happy Independence Day everyone!

(even though it's only the third)

[​IMG]

9. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    God has blessed America with so much! we are so free, that we forget the little rights that we have.

in a day when we talk about border control etc, i am glad to be part of the kingdom of God. i don't need a special talent, be a certain ethnicity etc. He loves me just the way i am!

thank You, Lord for this amazing country! pour Your blessing on us! bless those who stand for us when we cannot stand. bless those who willingly fall for us so we do not fall. thank You God that i live in the USA. amen!

happy Independence day all! God continue to bless the USA!

10. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Happy Fourth to all of you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by