We lost one

PeakyBeaky

Crowing
11 Years
Sep 27, 2010
Bellefonte, PA
sad.png
We lost our 7week old silver Wyandott last night. That leaves a gold and columbian left. Hope they do ok. For now, they are in our garage until they get bigger. It's 65 degrees in there, plus they have a light at night. My 2 girls(real ones) were really upset.

Soooooooooooooo sad for you
Only answer to loss is GET MORE !!!! ASAP GET MORE GET MORE GET MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oesdog

Quote:
We're not really sure what caused it. We've had them 3 weeks and she was always quiet. She was eatting fine, walking around and seemed ok, so I'm at a loss.
smile.png
I have 2 blue and 2 splash coming in 2 weeks. They are what we wanted in the first place, but had a hard time finding them in our area.

The girls(real ones) just hung out with our 2 comet hens today. Hugging a chicken seemed to help them a bit. Our hens are really good and friendly, good layers too. To think....all these chicked started because we got 2 comets from my friend
smile.png
Now...we're hooked!

Hi Meta! It is Christine from Creekside Acres! So sorry about your silver. I hope your girls are doing OK with the loss. I'm sure two weeks can't come soon enough to get your new BLRW's. We will be sure to take good care of them until we get them to you.

Quote:
Hi Christine! Yes, we can hardly wait. It's going to be a LONG 2 weeks
smile.png
So far, the other 2 are ok. I'll have to get some photos of them. Our columbian is a sneaky one-love her personality.

Back
Top Bottom