We need a Coop Name!

CHlCKEN

Addict
Jun 21, 2020
Tennessee
My Coop
My Coop
I just got done cleaning the coop and run, I spent all day working on small projects for it, I painted tires for dust baths, painted and clear coated signs, plus gathered some logs for playing on. I have been working on this “coop makeover” (actually a run makeover lol) for quite some time, and tomorrow the tires signs and logs will go in! I’m very excited for this since it’s the next checkpoint in this “coop makeover.” The last part will be additional signage plus the snap-loc coop stand since it’s been on the ground for over a year- it sure takes up space!

Anyway, my point is, thatthe next step in the makeover will be signs. I’m making my own signs with scrap wood, and fancy wood I get at Hobby Lobby when it’s on sale. I want to make a sign for the outside of the run with the coop name on it... the thing is we don’t HAVE a name! Can anyone help me find a name for my girls coop? It’s the only thing that will make this project complete!
8E4266C1-49CD-4A2C-9224-6482227386C1.jpeg

Opal and Jellybean at 18 weeks old, playing outside the run. This is before the makeover- you can see it was quite shabby!

I call mine 'Chick's Landing' because I'm a huge dork for Game of Thrones. So think about your favorite movie/tv/book/radio segment/video game/etc and pick something from there?

Back
Top Bottom