We played Monopoly tonight

Let's see...........Monopoly, Risk, Yahtzee, Scrabble, Uno.......Freaking hungry, hungry hippo...........OH! Rock Band, Guitar Hero.........
lol.png
roll.png
cool.png

We play lot's of games..........and for those wondering......yes it 90% of the time really is a whole family affair! From 60 to 9........all of us!!

Love them! And love the together time the games allow! Even when sometimes it does involve some fighting
he.gif

We play board games
smile.png
I hate Monoply, my kids always beat me
sad.png
Yahtzee and Uno are our favs. In the summer we sit outside in the shade, have a few cocktials and soft drinks and play Uno and watch nature
smile.png

The kids and I do UNO, checkers (the winner plays the next person), Old Maid (wait, some of these aren't "board" games)....my hubby and I LOVE to play Scrabble.
OOOOOOHHHHHH.....I forgot whack-a-mole, Elefun, and yes....hungr-hungry-hippo but I think we broke that one!!!
woot.gif

Last edited:
What no one plays cards anymore?? I know you play on the computer.
barnie.gif

If playing monopoly all you need is Boardwalk, my kids will give up everything they have to own Boardwalk.
th.gif

We play alot of games. Card and board games. My teenager asks us all the time to play. We don't have TV (except 3 free channels) so we enjoy games. Our favs are Sorry, Racko and Uno. Also Phase 10 and Mad Gab. Beings there are only 3 of us we have adapted some 4 player games as well. I am on the look out for another great game for a Christmas present for our son. Also he LOVES getting together with his Grandma and Great Grandma and playing cards!

we play are you smarter than a fifth grader and i have yet to lose a game. then again im still in school so i remember most of the stuff

Quote:
Let me guess. You are the banker?

Of course I was but I still lost. I have always played with people that were polite about it. My fiance is ruthless and he wound owning the whole danged board. Yeah, we go t mad at him too!

Back
Top Bottom