We Quit Cigarettes

Even after several decades I still sometimes have a moment thinking that it would be very nice to sit on the porch after breakfast, reading the newspaper and smoking a cigarette...
It rather seems to be a psychological thing with me than the actual need for nicotine.

I think back then it was easier to quit smoking as the cigarettes did not contain so many different addicting additives as they do today.

Back then it was just the nicotine, although the withdrawal was quite uncomforable for the first few weeks too.

If this is THE problem in quitting, it’s important to find other friends who do not smoke and are supportive.

+ I’m wondering about the shoe thing too.
Jokingly said as it is an old cliché used when we're involved in some behavior or useless feat. Breaking my shoes is a nicer way to say busting my balls or breaking my ass. Do you know how uncomfortable broken shoes are. Just as much as the other 2.....Well may be not as uncomfortable as the 1rst 2:lau

Last edited:
Jokingly said as it is an old cliché used when we're involved in some behavior or useless feat. Breaking my shoes is a nicer way to say busting my balls or breaking my ass. Do you know how uncomfortable broken shoes are. Just as much as the other 2.....Well may be not as uncomfortable as the 1rst 2
Thanks for the clarification. :lau

Back
Top Bottom