We Quit Cigarettes

Just getting older changed my 'tastes'...some of the stuff I used to love is just gross now.
I still like me some deli fried chicken, only chicken I buy anymore, and an occasional Whopper Jr. I've long preferred to cook my own food, it tastes better and is cheaper to boot.
They don't sell whopp
Just getting older changed my 'tastes'...some of the stuff I used to love is just gross now.
I still like me some deli fried chicken, only chicken I buy anymore, and an occasional Whopper Jr. I've long preferred to cook my own food, it tastes better and is cheaper to boot.
They don't sell whopper jr's at Disneyland :D

Okay, @Kiki you and all the other brave souls who have started on this nicotine free journey have inspired me. I'm not going to make this all about me, but I said if Kiki can quit smoking I can go back to low carb and get rid of this inflammation. Thanks for giving me the needed kick in the butt. Well you and the aching, burning skeletal parts. You are my inspiration.

Okay, @Kiki you and all the other brave souls who have started on this nicotine free journey have inspired me. I'm not going to make this all about me, but I said if Kiki can quit smoking I can go back to low carb and get rid of this inflammation. Thanks for giving me the needed kick in the butt. Well you and the aching, burning skeletal parts. You are my inspiration.
Yes! You got this!

Btw in the spirit of accountability, here. But like at least an hour of that was after midnight (so last night) and an hour of it was spent on Duolingo learning German as listed there so only like 3 1/2 was wasted :D as opposed to my usual which is wayyyyy worse. But it’s still early yet :lau

But the screen time is somewhat irrelevant anyway cause I feel like I was on it a lot less. Was with the dogs a lot and took care of the chickens (fed, watered, got eggs) and cooked myself food so I was actively doing stuff a lot of it. It’s only so high cause I finally sat down and used it the last couple hours/caught up cause I didn’t have anything else to do. So it would only be like 3. But yeah.

It’s a tiny bit higher now

9FDF537D-7EAE-4DEF-96A4-1073643D2E37.png
F45032E2-7560-48DD-B560-929D95C44A5A.png

Back
Top Bottom