We Quit Cigarettes

So you're using your phone while driving? Do you know how many people die because of that? A 21 year old just died here and seriously injured 2 people when he went head on into them
The don't be stupid and continue to do the same dumbass things. Wake up already.

Speeding isn't worth it. If you dont care about yourself then do it for everyone around you.

Yeah, I’ve been trying to work on it. I don’t usually do it if there’s a lot of other cars around or if it’s wet/dangerous but I’m sure it’s still bad. There’s been a lot of young people dying lately around here from crashes.

The don't be stupid and continue to do the same dumbass things. Wake up already.

Yeah I know. I’m not sure why I still do it when I know it’s bad. Im going to stop it though. Although everybody around here speeds at least a tiny bit so they all fly by if you go “slow”

Yeah I know. I’m not sure why I still do it when I know it’s bad. Im going to stop it though. Although everybody around here speeds at least a tiny bit so they all fly by if you go “slow”
Be better than everyone else you goofball.
Don't try.
Do it.

Back
Top Bottom