We Quit Cigarettes

:celebrate@CSAchook and @ShannonR , Thank you both for bringing this thread back to what it should be. Y'all did a great job of just chatting about something interesting, that take's ones mind off of their own issues. A distraction if you will, that helps one more craving pass.
What would you like to talk about? Are you still working? Loving your job still?

I got a new one and not quite settling in. Management is different.

What would you like to talk about? Are you still working? Loving your job still?

I got a new one and not quite settling in. Management is different.
I quit my job as well. I loved the job, management was a piece of work, I made it 13 months and just couldn't do anymore. Need to start looking for a new one.

Is management better or worse or just different?

I quit my job as well. I loved the job, management was a piece of work, I made it 13 months and just couldn't do anymore. Need to start looking for a new one.

Is management better or worse or just different?
Bad that you have to accept that people do tasks different than you but still complete their work.
Bad that they can't meet your timeline since they do it different.
Bad that you have to look over their shoulders and coordinate everyone else.

Good paycheck. I can be bought. They know my price. I'm not proud. I may be easy, but I am not cheap.
Good that I can look at the big picture in a different light. Able to peak over the railing to see where the ship is headed instead of being stuck below decks.
Good that I'm learning other areas. New challenges. Able to share my vast puddle of knowledge. Puddle may be too large. Vast drop of knowledge? Vast splash? Maybe a mist. My vast mist of knowledge. Hmmm. Let me get back to you on that one.

Management is the same as babysitting. It all depends on how comfortable the babies are. And how much they squeal.

When you asked me if I was fat or not I quickly replied telling you to ask Nutty.
Not a second later I see that Nutty had responded to your post telling you that no I'm not fat.
I never asked if you were fat, I asked if that pic was current.
...Think I said "I used to be that skinny"....too lazy to sift back now.

Last edited:
@CSAchook and @ShannonR , Thank you both for bringing this thread back to what it should be. Y'all did a great job of just chatting about something interesting, that take's ones mind off of their own issues. A distraction if you will, that helps one more craving pass. :celebrate
Us winners have permission to fuss and any nonwinner at any time in this thread.
If the nonwinners don't want to hear it...:frow

Back
Top Bottom