We Quit Cigarettes

Dad died by suicide, son OD'd.
It's more common than many think, always helps to know we're not alone.

This sounds so familiar, Tessie. I'm bipolar. I didn't get a diagnosis till I was in my 40's although I knew something wasn't right way back in my teens. Battled that suicide thing even way back then.
Familiar here too.

There are lots of options. If one Rx doesn't work for you, or you don't like the side effects, tell your dr.!
Side effects are almost a given, @Tesumph but don't let it stop you, they are also usually not long lasting. Can take weeks to find the right drug, but it can really 'reset' things.
Been down that road a few times.

Day two done.
:woot :highfive:

My blood pressure is freaking me out.
It's not asow as @FortCluck but it seems low for me.
IMG_20200220_063037.jpg

Nevermind ...it seems low but it's still in the normal range.

I'll calm down now.
I was checking in to see how you're doing! Your blood pressure is still normal.

How's today so far?

When I read this thread it reminds me of when I quit cold turkey. I think I was a tool for weeks, but I knew I had to stop. I was the same way when I started eating vegan. I felt insane because one second I'd be crying and the next I'd be mad.

It gets easier the more days you have under your belt

I was checking in to see how you're doing! Your blood pressure is still normal.

How's today so far?

When I read this thread it reminds me of when I quit cold turkey. I think I was a tool for weeks, but I knew I had to stop. I was the same way when I started eating vegan. I felt insane because one second I'd be crying and the next I'd be mad.

It gets easier the more days you have under your belt
I've already cried once this morning.

It's seems the crying is what's bothering me the most but if that's the worst of it I'll be fine.

I caught myself going to the garage automatically again.

I don't feel so bad...I just argue with the voices.

I've already cried once this morning.

It's seems the crying is what's bothering me the most but if that's the worst of it I'll be fine.

I caught myself going to the garage automatically again.

I don't feel so bad...I just argue with the voices.
Yeah keep arguing with them. They're deceiving you and telling you just one drag. It's incredibly insane how the human body works with addiction. It tells you lies to get you to continue it.

I know you're strong and you won't give in.

I found toothpaste with that flouride 😂

Back
Top Bottom