We Quit Cigarettes

I know this doesn’t have to do with quitting smoking or addictions.... well... maybe my chickens are my addiction? Either way I just wanted to share. We had a true eggsplosion today. A full dozen today. Out of 14 girls so I think that is awesome! I’m still waiting on my Welsummer to start laying and I think the only one left is an Australorp.
060293E7-163E-49E5-9250-75F09797C7AC.jpeg

I know this doesn’t have to do with quitting smoking or addictions.... well... maybe my chickens are my addiction? Either way I just wanted to share. We had a true eggsplosion today. A full dozen today. Out of 14 girls so I think that is awesome! I’m still waiting on my Welsummer to start laying and I think the only one left is an Australorp.
View attachment 2035269
Beautimous!

View attachment 2035269
This is your Welsummer...I think.
Screenshot_20200224-210646.png

Back
Top Bottom