We went to get one kitten...

Pudding
94EFA520-8771-4D30-993F-8B2840D5EC2E.jpeg

EB7ADF36-A972-43FA-A31A-0686278859DB.jpeg

4390FEEB-A1D3-40CB-881A-345CCEE832DA.jpeg

CD4751DD-ED31-44B9-AA2D-CB6CFE75B51B.jpeg

A7B5C0EF-46A0-4D72-8F98-A28840E26A02.jpeg

Your cats are your kids. Good looking kidos. Have fun and give them lots of boxes to play with. I would keep them inside. At one time we had seven, down to three and kitty found us like one of the others so four now. We used to have a black tuxedo. Koji sure has the shinny black fur. All very pretty kitties.
Thank you! They will be indoor cats, I have had outdoor cats and will never do it again. Boxes all was end up all over the house because some cat sat in it for at least on second

oh koji looks just like my friend's part ragdoll cats (found in a box so we're just guessing)! ragdolls are so fun if they inherited that 'easy to handle' thing, my friend's ragdolls like to be held like a baby. they say it's always best to get 2 at a time so they can play with each other! congratulations these cats are gorgeous.

oh koji looks just like my friend's part ragdoll cats (found in a box so we're just guessing)! ragdolls are so fun if they inherited that 'easy to handle' thing, my friend's ragdolls like to be held like a baby. they say it's always best to get 2 at a time so they can play with each other! congratulations these cats are gorgeous.
Thank you! They definitely have inherited the limpness, all four feet off the ground and then they go limp :love . I agree with getting two, the reason why we where going to get one is we all ready have a quite young cat (Minou) who we wanted a more playful friend for

So far Koji has licked table legs, chair legs, a milk bottle (no milk on it), a spray bottle (it has just plain water in it) and the oven. He also came to try my coffee I gave him a tiny bit off my finger I am not sure if he liked it or not, he got very excited when he smelt it happily licked it off my finger, then backed away a bit thought about it came back licked my finger again then ran of to play. He hogged the food bowl this morning and growled a bit at Pudding when she came to see, resource guarding or just kitteniness?

Pudding is very playful. Yesterday she kept climbing on to the computer table, while my brother was using the computer to sit on the table and watch the screen and occasionally try to slap things on the screen. She also likes cleaning and mauling her brother while he tries to sleep

What beautiful kitties! 😍 Did you get a discount for adopting two?
The last time I adopted a kitten, he had a few siblings with him. My husband inquired if there was a discount for multiple adoptions, but they said no. After having Talaat for almost 5 years, my husband said he's glad he didn't get two because just one was a handful! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom