Wearing red?

that's a good ? and I'd b interested to hear some1's opinion on that. I know that I had a few bug bites on my arms a few weeks ago when they were still in the brooder and of course they were red becuz I was scratching them
roll.png
and they kept jumping up trying to peck me on those spots!
gig.gif

I sometimes wore my red plaid pajamas when I went down at night to give them their cuddles before bedtime and some of them started to dust bathe on them. They seemed to like that red plaid flannel!

Quote:
Chickens already think we're good to eat. They just aren't smart enough to figure out how to take us down without a fight.....

but they're working on it.
hide.gif

I've noticed that they are quite sensitive to color. When we have new pullets in the barn it takes them quite while to get used to us walking through the barn. I typically wear jeans and a darker colored t-shirt, but I notice that they will freak out and be quite flighty when I am wearing brighter clothes.

Chickens already think we're good to eat. They just aren't smart enough to figure out how to take us down without a fight.....

hide.gif

So that's why some of the girls have been eyeballing me...yikes
tongue.png
gig.gif

Quote:

hide.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:

hide.gif

Ok that's funny
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom