Weasel still under the duck house

Yah, no place to put them inside. A piece of duck is in the live trap, rat traps are in the area, patched the door as best I could after dark with no tools. So stressed

I hope they will be okay, but he will come back day or night until he is eliminated.
If you can't bring them in, I would be camping out in the run (I'm not sure if a weasel would attach me but I would have my gun and pepper spray just in case), or camping in my vehicle pulled up to the coop with the windows cracked to hear a ruckus.
I hope you get the guy!!

How many ducks do you have left?
6 one old lady who has lived through lots of predator attacks her 3 remaining offspring ( we lost a lot this year) and two big ducks that can’t fly. i don’t normally keep them locked up during the day, and they can get away from predators, but had two more than I am allowed so kept them locked up so the neighbours couldn’t complain. Locked up they couldn’t get away

I hope they will be okay, but he will come back day or night until he is eliminated.
If you can't bring them in, I would be camping out in the run (I'm not sure if a weasel would attach me but I would have my gun and pepper spray just in case), or camping in my vehicle pulled up to the coop with the windows cracked to hear a ruckus.
I hope you get the guy!!
Well we don’t have guns or pepper spray as we live in town and pepper spray is illegal period.

And you can't bring them in the house over night, put them in a bathtub or shower or any place like that to keep them safe? Then tomorrow reinforce your fences or whatever. I just don't know what else to suggest. I'm really sorry. :hugs

Went out to check on everything. Weasel is in the pen still. It was trying to get the duck out of the live trap without going in the trap. It ran off when I went out there. I turned the trap around the other way

Back
Top Bottom