WEATHER!!! GRRR

LOL my dad hasn't even started mine yet so I have 18 almost fully grown chickens in our garage.

Emz...I have bantams in my garage waiting for hubby to build the bantam coop.
idunno.gif
Fully grown too! LOL​

Quote:
Emz...I have bantams in my garage waiting for hubby to build the bantam coop.
idunno.gif
Fully grown too! LOL

Oh My!!!

That brings to mind the age old question, what came first the coop or the chicken. Oh wait, that was the egg or the chicken.
I built my coop first, still no chickens.

Quote:
Wish I knew which came first...in this house it might end up being a tie. Building my incubator now...coop not finished and eggs ordered. Oh brother maybe the question should be did the incubator or the eggs come first???
lau.gif

Quote:
lol, I'm seeing all sorts of blue roofs spring up. (Read: Tarps)

It's just not Washington if half your neighbors aren't huddling under them.

I have vowed never to buy another blue tarp again. I spend a little more for the brown/ silver sided ones:) My chickens and their run aren't falling for it though. They want a roof.

Hey, I just put up a blue roof, it is driving me crazy to look at. Half of my run is covered but it has rained here for approximately two weeks straight and it is miserable out there.

I guess next summer we will be glad we had a wet fall, I mean if we have a summer next year, I just checked the weather forecast and it is suppose to rain for at least another week here.

I am so sick of the rain too. My poor chickens are up to their knees (? LOL) in muck. We have this horrible looking blue tarp tent going on but it still leaks and blows in. I'm going to go buy some hay bales this week to put in the run to try and absorb the water and keep the blowing rain at bay. I should be thankful it's not snow but I wonder if that is not next this year! I keep threatening to move the girls into hubby's garage for the winter
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom