weather problems for me....

chickchair

Rest in Peace 1959-2011
13 Years
Jan 3, 2007
Hey gang...(old and new) the wind is howling again and the lights are flickering....I am likely to lose power again, so no panicking if you don't see me.....Rob, Terrie, and the other mods have my # and can get hold of me if I'm needed.

Wish us Pacific North Westerners luck today!

Stay safe CC.....

smile.png

Sandy

Ya'll can have some of our warm weather down here in the south! We need some cold to kill off some of the bugs we're going to overrun with come spring. had a friend actually get bitten by mosquitoes this past week!

Crazy weather all around this year. We have not had a winter this mild for a long time. Hope the winds don't get to bad for you guys. Its been windy here but nothing like what you have had and are going to get.

So far Becky, it's freezing cold and the wind is blowing, but not too hard at this point..(this morning it was howling)
My fingers may never recover from breaking ice off the buckets, and hauling five gallon jugs of hot water out to my babies~
sad.png

Holy cow CC, sounds frosty cold!! We are supposed to get hit with some of that cold Arctic wind down here in Nor CA, too.
I sure hope the plastic pipes for the auto waterers dont freeze. They run right across the tops of all the pens. Duh, something that wouldnt be done in a cold winter area, I suppose, LOL.

chel:p

Back
Top Bottom