Web does tractor supply stop selling chcks?

My sister is store manager of our local store and she says it's over til August and will start again. Try your local small feed stores and Craigslist (but be careful with that).

The farm store I buy my chicks sells them all year round, even during the winter. They have the best variety and take any roosters back.

I hve a friend who works at TSC and she said they are done for now but will start getting shipments again in July..

I'm so jealous of all of you who have TSCs that carry chicks IN the store!! Our local feed stores only bringing them in by minimum orders of 18 and never have any actually in the store waiting to be purchased. I had to purchase mine from a breeder on Kijiji because we couldn't take 18, no one here ships chicks, and to get day olds shipped from the US it was going to be $70 just to get the paperwork to allow them to be brought into Canada.
he.gif
Getting chicks around here is a wait and see what's posted on Kijiji deal and it's HARD. Especially when you have no patience
wink.png
Then again, it's probably for the best that I can't pop into TSC for cat and dog food (LOL I would SO do this too) and come out with some chickies!!

Back
Top Bottom