Web Page Opens While on BYC

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Dec 12, 2013
KY
For the past 2-3 days the attached site has automatically opened up while I'm on BYC:

http://consumernews247.com/fd/dietl...0&vis=1&abl=CS&ppjl=f&fu=4&bc=1&ifi=1&dtd=165

I'll be in the middle of reading something on BYC when this opens up right on top of the BYC page I'm reading. It's happened about 4 times now without me clicking on anything. Don't know if this is something anyone else is experiencing or not. Not sure this is how to ask about it either so if I'm in the wrong place, just let me know.

Thanks.

I have also been dealing with this the last couple days a new page comes up out of know where and it has nothing to do with BYC, i keep having to hit the back button to get back to the page i was reading on BYC.

Thanks for the great reports and details, we've escalated this to our technicians to look into ASAP!!

If some of you could get a screenshot of the page you get, that would be great!

My guess is that it's a rogue ad that slipped through our filters, or the filters of our partners (like Google Adsense).

We hope to find and fix this right away!!!

We've spent a bit of time tracking this down and have been pretty sweeping with our blocks. We believe we've got it covered and will continue to monitor.

If you continue to see these, or any similar issues, please let us know!

Back
Top Bottom