Web site prize contest thread

I am still not very good at posting but have managed to keep up with the posts so far at least and have thoroughly enjoyed my first contest, actually my first anything- with BYC. I have 20 eggs which were alive the day prior to lockdowm...not sure whether they were alive the day of lockdown as I could no longer see the movement I had seen the day before so I am crossing my fingers that all is well. In any case, I have had a fantastic time even though I have not done a very good job interacting with folks . I truly appreciate the assistance I have recieved by some wonderful people as otherwise this fantastic and almost surreal project would have been anything but rewarding. Gotta run and feed rabbits. m

I am still not very good at posting but have managed to keep up with the posts so far at least and have thoroughly enjoyed my first contest, actually my first anything- with BYC. I have 20 eggs which were alive the day prior to lockdowm...not sure whether they were alive the day of lockdown as I could no longer see the movement I had seen the day before so I am crossing my fingers that all is well. In any case, I have had a fantastic time even though I have not done a very good job interacting with folks . I truly appreciate the assistance I have recieved by some wonderful people as otherwise this fantastic and almost surreal project would have been anything but rewarding. Gotta run and feed rabbits. m
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom