Web sites to order from

Thanks for the info I still have some homework to do the ducks. not sure what type yet or how many. I have 20 chickens. I have an old dog house 6x4 and a seperate run from the chickens but this spring I plan on fencing the whole area in. Its 150'x150' I think the chicks and duck will get a long? Im hoping the ducks will help out with the weeds.

I've ordered from Metzers' a few times now and have always been happy. Last spring I got 5 large ducks, sadly one died soon after but they made good on the cost (credited my card). They are excellent to deal with and you get the ducks on the second day (e.g. shipped Monday and received early am on Wednesday). PLUS they sex too!

I'm near Fitchburg also
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I inquired on another site re: ordering ducks. they were talking about some type and I asked if McMurray had the same thing but by a different name. Someone on there informed me that McMurray gets their waterfowl from Metzers also..and they were great to deal with as well.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. We work very hard at fulfilling and exceeding your trust.

Yes, we can ship as few as two birds. More breeds are hatching every week now and we expect to set our first goose eggs this coming Saturday for the March 7 hatch. Exciting times!

For those of you that have an interest, you can sign up for our free, waterfowl blog at http://blog.metzerfarms.com

Hope this storm is not causing you major problems,
John Metzer

Back
Top Bottom