~Webkinz thread!~ *all are welcome to post, ask Q, and have fun!*

Quote:
Hi imachickenprincess! Its been ages since I've seen you on here!
big_smile.png

yeah, Ive been pretty busy!
barnie.gif
good to be back!
ya.gif

I bet!
woot.gif

Oh my. I haven't been on Webkinz in forever! It's a little boring for me now. I gave my account to my little brother, even though my username has the word girl in it! He doesn't go on it. He just mails all of the good stuff from there to his account!
lol.png
roll.png

do any of you know what alyssa star challenge is because i have played it before but at the end it asks me to trade my stars and i do but i do not know what she gives me in return

Quote:
dark blue and do you know what pixie pucks are because when i got on the start challange thing it asks if i want to trade my stars for pixie pucks and i do not know what they are

I have a webkinz account, i got it in the second year webkinz started and I was in the recommended age for it but I don't really think theres that much of an age limit
smile.png
I may a little older for it now but I think it's kinda fun. I don't get on that much, only every now and then. Oh also, in case you guys didn't know, webkinz accounts don't expire anymore and you can bring them back by having a friend on webkinz world get you a code. I think if you click on an ad that talks about accounts not expiring you can get your friends back on.

Last edited:
webkinz is shutting down from 12:00 to 3:00 today and they said to be on at 11:59am to watch them shut it down

Back
Top Bottom