Website to buy peacocks???

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by jackrooster, Jan 19, 2011.

1. jackrooster

jackrooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2010
    Maine
    Are there any websites to buy peacocks??? Or anyone have peacocks for sale that can ship??? Im looking for something 2 years or older.....Im in Maine

2. connerhills

connerhills Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Jack .. go to the UPA web site and look on the breeders directory (copy of map ) and you can see all of the states and the members in the UPA and some of the web sites.. there are a lot of people that have peafowl for sale .. I am sure some of them will post on this listing for you ... george connerhills

3. connerhills

connerhills Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Jack ,I have peafowl for sale my self, be sure to check the frght. on them and box cost.. It may be cheaper to find them close to home and drive to get them. Please state what your looking for as the cost can range from $25.00 each to over $1000.00 each.. Dont start with Java greens,, something like a india blue or one of the india blue species of a different color. All of these are hardy in your area in the winter. Let me know if you still cant get on the UPA site. george

4. BlakesFarm

BlakesFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    Upstate SC
    Quote:What type of pea fowl would be $25? An egg?

5. Choctaw Valley Farm

Choctaw Valley Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Quote:What type of pea fowl would be $25? An egg?

India Blues up to a year old, I have yearling low % spaldings for $70.00 a pair.

6. KWAK

KWAK Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2009
    Michigan
    what is the UPA website. i tried to find it and it went to some tech. web site?

7. ICanSpeakChicken

ICanSpeakChicken Out Of The Brooder

Nov 8, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
  8. Choctaw Valley Farm

Choctaw Valley Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Yes a lot of people have no idea what the initials UPA stands for and I would have done the same thing you did, and without anyone promoting the name it will probably stay that way.

UNITED PEAFOWL ASSOCIATION ( UPA ) www.peafowl.org

Steve

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by