Weed killer

TrustJesus

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 27, 2016
My neighbor just sprayed crossbow weed killer along the barbed wire fence boarding our properties. Our duck pen and run, runs along the said fence. He didn’t ask if it was ok to spray, I just happen to see him coming annd asked what he was doing. I asked him nicely not to spray there but he said he would just make sure it didn’t go to our side. I know a lot of it did get through though. There’s no way with a sprayer like that, that it wouldn’t. Is the food and water safe for the ducks if some got into it? Their dish was just filled so it would be a lot of feed to waste. I wish he had just listened to me. If he was that determined that it needed to be done, at least he could have given me some notice so that I could have moved the ducks and their food and water.

My neighbor just sprayed crossbow weed killer along the barbed wire fence boarding our properties. Our duck pen and run, runs along the said fence. He didn’t ask if it was ok to spray, I just happen to see him coming annd asked what he was doing. I asked him nicely not to spray there but he said he would just make sure it didn’t go to our side. I know a lot of it did get through though. There’s no way with a sprayer like that, that it wouldn’t. Is the food and water safe for the ducks if some got into it? Their dish was just filled so it would be a lot of feed to waste. I wish he had just listened to me. If he was that determined that it needed to be done, at least he could have given me some notice so that I could have moved the ducks and their food and water.
I would discard the food, explain to the neighbour why you can’t give it it to the ducks and let him pay for the costs.

you are going to need to set up a 2 fence system like i had to. sure it’s a real pain in the butt to mow and weed whack in between. In fact, I’ve given up on that and just planted a ton of Jerusalem artichokes in there and let them go crazy. I have a neighbor who does the same thing he actually even used to ride hismower spreader over into my property, spreading all kinds of weed and feed powdery stuff on grass that I would like to let my geese eat which now I absolutely can’t so I had to set up an extra fence 15 feet past my first fence. I tried to talk to him about it, but he got belligerent.

Back
Top Bottom