Week-old quail is lethargic, not eating or drinking, cannot stand or walk, and twitches in his sleep! Help!

My week-old Coturnix quail is lethargic, not eating or drinking, unable to stand or walk, and spasms and twitches in his sleep! Yesterday, he was limping and the other quails kept pecking him, so we put him into a separate box. After that, he became really sleepy and refused to eat or drink. He also can't stand up anymore, and his wing feathers are separate. We are really really worried about him because he used to be the most energetic quail. We tried feeding him some vitamin water, but he only drank a few drops.

Please help!! I cannot lose him/her!

Does anyone know what disease/condition he has? Please help ASAP!!
He is probably dying. If he isn't eating you should end his suffering.

My week-old Coturnix quail is lethargic, not eating or drinking, unable to stand or walk, and spasms and twitches in his sleep! Yesterday, he was limping and the other quails kept pecking him, so we put him into a separate box. After that, he became really sleepy and refused to eat or drink. He also can't stand up anymore, and his wing feathers are separate. We are really really worried about him because he used to be the most energetic quail. We tried feeding him some vitamin water, but he only drank a few drops.

Please help!! I cannot lose him/her!

Does anyone know what disease/condition he has? Please help ASAP!!
Did you hatch him?
If so where did the eggs come from?

We left some food scattered around him, and sometimes after we force-feed him vitamin water he eats quite a lot of it. Other times he sleeps, and twitches when he wakes up.
Eating on his own is a good sign.

Can you get a video of him uploaded to YouTube?

Back
Top Bottom