Weird clear bit in egg day 18

That's interesting. Thanks.
@challeomum Did your chick pip? I had 11 eggs in the incubator the other 10 finished hatching several hours ago and just this one left. I was going to clean out my incubator and candle it but I’ve just noticed it has eventually pipped... it’s very late a day and half later than it’s siblings... but I guess it still has a chance?

Did your chick pip? I had 11 eggs in the incubator the other 10 finished hatching several hours ago and just this one left. I was going to clean out my incubator and candle it but I’ve just noticed it has eventually pipped... it’s very late a day and half later than it’s siblings... but I guess it still has a chance?
Mine? All of mine have hatched, even the ones with the dot goop stuff. It still has a chance for sure. Do you see any yawning/chewing motions?

Mine? All of mine have hatched, even the ones with the dot goop stuff. It still has a chance for sure. Do you see any yawning/chewing motions?
I replied to the wrong post. Chelleomum said she had one that candled with the same weird clearing blob that didn’t make it. I had written mine off but now it’s pipped I’m wondering if hers got this far? Pleased all your eggs hatched though. This is my second go, first time round I lost all 12 but I was using a rubbish incubator that really doesn’t maintain its temperature very well. I’ve upgraded ( buy cheap buy twice 🤦‍♀️) and have 10 out of 11 so far, I would love to get 100%.

I replied to the wrong post. Chelleomum said she had one that candled with the same weird clearing blob that didn’t make it. I had written mine off but now it’s pipped I’m wondering if hers got this far? Pleased all your eggs hatched though. This is my second go, first time round I lost all 12 but I was using a rubbish incubator that really doesn’t maintain its temperature very well. I’ve upgraded ( buy cheap buy twice 🤦‍♀️) and have 10 out of 11 so far, I would love to get 100%.
Keep us posted on your chick. Do you see any yawning/chewing motions?

@challeomum Did your chick pip? I had 11 eggs in the incubator the other 10 finished hatching several hours ago and just this one left. I was going to clean out my incubator and candle it but I’ve just noticed it has eventually pipped... it’s very late a day and half later than it’s siblings... but I guess it still has a chance?
Sorry you didn't spell my name right so the notification never came through! No it didn't make it. How did yours get on?

Back
Top Bottom