weird Coturnix eggs - PICS ADDED

I often get blue eggs it is normal at times, I have one white A&M that lay's a blue one everyday.

AL

I am loving that little blue looking egg LOL it is so cute -- I thought it was awesome when I got a double yolker and now I get one at least 1-2 times a week and now I might be getting odd ball eggs -- so cool

I LOVE my little egg laying machines !!!!!!

My birds lay different colored eggs almost everday!
smile.png

Ive gotten GREEN (with spots), SOLID OLIVE (no spots)
white (solid) tan (solid) blue (solid)!

AND just got eggs in the mail from someooonnnne
wink.png
But im not gona say her name unless she doenst want to beknown as the green egg layer and get a huge demand for green eggs (so IF YOU want to out yourself as the green egg layer coturnix owner then you can say so for yourself my dear)!!!

The GREEN with spots and solid GREEN ive gotten came from this breeder I just got them the other day. GORGEOUS NEVER seen eggs this color!!!! They are deffinatly unlike my olive eggs!
smile.png
So it's nice ot have a new egg color gene here that's for sure!
smile.png

I'll try to get pictures of them tonight...got way too much stuff to do today (oing baack to the ICU to spend time with Mother in law who's had a major allergic reaction to God knows what).

In the first picture, the egg all the way to the right looks like an egg I got when I first got my Big Browns and A&M's. I thought one of the A&M's laid it but I have never gotten anyother since then. I do get Big Brown eggs that are different sizes and different looking. Some are very light some are very dark.

Now you have me thinking if I got all males of the A&M's? Lol

Good Luck!
Cody!!

Back
Top Bottom